Terms & Conditions: Enable Role Model Feature List
The Enable Role Model List is being created for the purpose of showcasing and celebrating a wide range of business Role Models across countries, sectors and industries who are using their personal experiences of disability, neurodiversity or mental health to advance inclusion for others in the workplace.
Submissions to be featured in the List are welcome from any country, but submissions must be made in English for consideration. We understand that English may be a second-language (or translated by others) so writing style, grammar or spelling is not taken into consideration when considering potential Role Models to feature on the List.
We have made every endeavor to make the submission process for this List as accessible as possible. However should you require any additional support in order to complete a submission please contact us at email@example.com
- The Enable Role Model List is open to those who identify themselves as either;
- a) having a visible or invisible disability
- b) being neurodivergent
- c) managing a mental health condition
- Those applying can work in any country and for any organization in any role.
- All participants must be over 18 years of age prior to the submission deadline.
- If submitting on behalf of another person, you must have the expressed permission of the individual concerned to enter.
- Following the selection process, successful Role Models will be contacted to participate in a written or recorded interview for the List. Agreeing to participate in an interview is a pre-requisite for appearing on the final List.
- All nominees must supply answers to the questions on the submission form to be considered for our Enable Role Model List.
- Any information provided (excluding contact details) may be used in content featured within the lists themselves or within related promotional materials. Please clearly indicate in your entry if there is specific information that should remain private only to those choosing those to include in the List.
- Submitting information is a commitment and agreement to appear in our Role Model Lists should your submission be successful. Following submission, nominees can only be withdrawn, or their submission changed, at the discretion of INvolve.
- Should an entrant be aware of any historical or current professional or personal behavior (whether in the public domain or not) which could reasonably be considered to undermine the title of Role Model or counter the known values of INvolve, details must be provided for consideration alongside the submission.
- A panel will be selecting 20 Role Models for this unique feature based on the submissions made.
- The aim of the selection process is to create a List which represents the diverse range of work and initiatives being undertaken globally to support inclusion for disability, neurodiversity and mental health.
- All participants will be notified by email if they have been successful.
Responsibilities as a Role Model
- INvolve expect those featured on our Role Model Lists to exhibit professional and personal behavior congruent to being a Role Model and to the values upheld by INvolve. This includes historical behavior. Failure to have demonstrated or maintain these values as assessed at the discretion of INvolve, can result in the removal of any individual from any of our Role Model Lists without notice or recourse.
By completing and submitting the submission, you agree that:
- INvolve may collect and process your personal data (including name, email, company and job title) and sensitive personal data (including gender and ethnicity) and any other information you provide (together, “Your Information”) for the purposes of running the Enable Ability Role Model List.
- INvolve may share your information with trusted media partners and those involved in the selection process for such purposes.
- If selection, your information may be published by INvolve and trusted media partners, both online and in print, in relation to the Enable Ability Role Model List.
INvolve may contact you regarding events and media opportunities relevant to your submission for the Enable Role Model Lists. If at any point you wish not to be contacted – please notify firstname.lastname@example.org